In Cynthea’s second video in an 8 part series, she discusses the benefits of writing for multiple formats in children’s literature. There are many benefits to writing in multiple formats, and Cynthea discusses them all.
If you enjoyed Writing for Multiple Formats, click to find out the benefits of multiple formats.
Cynthea Liu covers two main points in this video about the benefits of writing for multiple formats:
1. The challenge
2. Versatility for career-building
The Table of Contents for the video series:
1. Writing for Multiple Formats: Introduction
2. What You Should Remember When Hearing Advice about this Topic: Disclaimers
3. Writing for Multiple Formats: The Benefits
4. How to Write for Multiple Formats: The Factors (What to Study)
5. The Factors: Age of Main Character
6. The Factors: Complexity: (Word Count, Plotting, etc.)
7. The Factors: Structure (Differences among the formats)
8. The Factors: Style
9. The Factors: Theme and Content
To watch Cynthea’s first video visit https://youtu.be/OsiHth24QYw