Today’s the day–my last vlog! Click below to learn more about Theme and Content.
In this video, Cynthea Liu discusses Theme and Content as it relates to multiple formats withing the children and teens genre.
1. What is theme and what to consider when it comes to your target format.
2. How do determine if content is appropriate for your format.
The Table of Contents for the video series:
1. Writing for Multiple Formats: Introduction
2. What You Should Remember When Hearing Advice about this Topic: Disclaimers
3. Writing for Multiple Formats: The Benefits
4. How to Write for Multiple Formats: The Factors (What to Study)
5. The Factors: Age of Main Character
6. The Factors: Complexity: (Word Count, Plotting, etc.)
7. The Factors: Structure (Differences among the formats)
8. The Factors: Style
9. The Factors: Theme and Content
Note: I meant to say “millions of readers,” not “millions of schools” for Scholastic. Though it sure seems like millions of schools that they serve!
To watch all of the previous videos, visit the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVaAxEXaoZvUyefJSngOYB5GV-mmIycUM.