DOORS ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!! ALL RESPONSES HAVE BEEN RETURNED. If you haven't gotten yours, send me an email and let me know. Your sub may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Thanks!
Alright everybody, you've been waiting a long time for a fun free-tique round. Here it is.
READ CAREFULLY. I will keep the doors open until 9 pm Central Standard Time so long as you follow these rules.
1) PASTE, PASTE, PASTE in your first HALF, DBL-SPACED PAGE into an email to cynthealiu AT yahoo DOT com. Don't worry about formatting. I'm getting pretty good at reading symbols.
2) Your answer will be returned quickly (unless I must eat, go to the bathroom, etc.,)
3) Everyone may participate (this round does not count toward re-tiquee status). ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON. CHILDREN'S WORK, FICTION ONLY.
4) Please tell me if your first page is a PB, ER, Chapter Book, MG Novel or YA Novel.
5) If you want to know why you got a red or yellow, you must ask Snoop for an answer by replying to Snoop's response. You will allow Cynthea time to deliver her reply. She will be looking at A LOT of first pages.
If you don't know what TRAFFIC COP is, please go to http://www.cynthealiu.com/freetiques for an explanation.
CYNTHEA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLOSE DOORS AT ANY TIME, DEPENDING ON VOLUME.
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!
Can I have a whistle, too?