No, I'm not planning some huge tique-a-thon.
I'm going to talk about something else.
Like how I'm crazy.
Because I've invited five people for dinner. Plus Snoop. Plus Hubbie. = Seven guests.
Here's evidence I am delusional.
What I'm cooking tonight
- Fried Wontons- I will make and fry myself – (cuckoo!)
- Roast Duck – which I will roast myself – (double cuckoo!)
- Daikon/Bean sprout, chicken soup thing to cleanse the palate (she's gone nuts, y'all)
- Beef with Green Beans in a satay sauce (Time to call in the experts)
- Steamed Egg with Chives (Where's the strait jacket?)
- Pork Fried Rice (Yang-zhou-style) – (Can you hear the siren wailing now?)
- And last but not least, dessert – What's for dessert? Big question mark.
I don't know how to make dessert. (Probably because I never had any as a child–THANKS, MOM.)
OMG, what am I going to do?!
I need a dessert.
I need a dessert quick!
I think I'm going to crack.
I already have.