IN OTHER NEWS:
Look, guys, I’m back. Just wanted to say…five vet visits, thirty-six dumplings, and a 20-hour plane trip later, things are finally under control.
- Snoop may have a bacterial infection of sorts but the good news is, it doesn’t look like he’ll be a reliving the movie ALIEN. (Initially, the vets thought he might have cuterebra. Google the word and prepared to be horrified.) Right now, he has to wear a lampshade on his head… and I have to give him sponge baths. He says thanks to everyone who sent good vibes. Clearly, it worked. SNOOP WILL LIVE. YES!!!!!
- I myself have just returned from a wedding in Xi’an, China. I survived a whole eleven days with my family. No one went on strike. Yay!
- My plane back from China was seriously delayed. The good news? It didn’t crash. Whoopee!
- Season Five of 24 is out on DVD. Yee-haw!
- Other things I’ve mentioned before that were downright devastating are now looking up. I’m optimistic.
IN WRITING NEWS:
I have one big thing to do before the holidays and I’ve finished outstanding free-tiques given to me. If you didn’t receive yours, please let me know. There may be a couple of small free-tique rounds before Christmas. So stay tuned….
Can you scratch here? No, here. No, try right there. Higher! Lower! Higher!