Top ten highlights from my trip to a Spanish-speaking island in the Caribbean…
- A vacation is never complete without a visit to the medics (Do you-o have-o crutches-o?).
- Real orange juice, real ham, and real coffee! (what are they feeding us in the U.S.?)
- A room with TWO views– ginormous pool AND the ocean. At no extra charge. Woo-hoo!
- My husband learns how to sail.
- I learn how to become a back-seat sailor. (Watch the wave! Watch the swimmers! Watch the boat!)
- 4 days of sunshine, 2 nights of unidentified stomach illness (was it the sailing or the ham?), and 1 cool evening of tropical rain.
- Emails from Snoop. They include: "Where the heck are you?", "I ate your rug," and…"Did you get my message? I'm starting on the couch now."
- Summer reading completed!
- My right foot fits my shoe now.
- Coming home because there is no place like home!
Where-o is-o my-o hay-o?!!