Today’s vlog post will help YOU figure out what age your main character should be.
In this installment, Cynthea Liu advises writers on how to determine the age of their main character. Cynthea discusses the main points of how to decide which age your main character should be based on which format you’re writing in.
The Table of Contents for the video series:
1. Writing for Multiple Formats: Introduction
2. What You Should Remember When Hearing Advice about this Topic: Disclaimers
3. Writing for Multiple Formats: The Benefits
4. How to Write for Multiple Formats: The Factors (What to Study)
5. The Factors: Age of Main Character
6. The Factors: Complexity: (Word Count, Plotting, etc.)
7. The Factors: Structure (Differences among the formats)
8. The Factors: Style
9. The Factors: Theme and Content
To watch the last video in the series click: https://youtu.be/YMdCBdPvhtE .
To watch the playlist of all the videos click: